IFBLS - New Web Page
IFBLS has renewed its Internet service.
New web service is clear and informative.
The objectives of IFBLS are:
- To support, advance and promote good laboratory practice through the development and adherence to high quality standards in diverse environments throughout the world;
- To support, advance and promote the education, training and professional development of Biomedical Laboratory Scientists and technologists;
- To support, advance and promote ethical and professional values in the biomedical laboratory profession;
- To promote the exchange of ideas and the active participation of biomedical laboratory professionals through seminars, research and educational forums;
- To promote the coordination of activities within the healthcare and biomedical laboratory professions,through the development of international partnerships and programs and;
- To support, promote and advance such activities of the Corporation as are incidental and ancillary to the foregoing objects.
Please visit IFBLS:
International Federation of Biomedical Laboratory Science