This time 77 participated
Open larger image to new browser tab/ window
1. Which one is Staphylococcus aureus?
Correct answer: G
Correct answer: E
Correct answer: C
Correct answer: D
Correct answer: H
Correct answer is: A
Corret answer: B
8. Which one is Bordetella pertussis?
Correct answer: F
Questions, answers and conclusions of the survey are my personal opinions based on used source materials.
Learn more and strengthen your expertise
External quality assessment schemes (EQAS) for microbiology and bacteriology
- Preanalytics - Which labtests need fasting?
- Synovial crystals - Can you identify crystals in images A-D?
- Malaria - Can you find malaria from the images?
- Serum protein electrophoresis - Monoclonal or polyclonal gammopathy?
- Hepatitis serology - What is the most suitable clinical interpretation?
- What are the white blood cells in the pictures?
- Which one is a normal female karyotype?
- What is the most suitable ISO accreditation standard for medical (clinical) laboratories?
- What of the following things can cause hemolysis?
- If your blood group is A and your partners B, what are the possible blood groups of your children?
- Which one of the following microbes is most unlikely to cause meningitis?
- What is the correct order of sample tubes in multiple blood draw?
- What of the following Westgard rules have been violated?
- What white blood cell is in the picture?